Sweet 1987 Buick Turbo T On Ebay!

ONly 52K miles and all that motor work ,and why new seat covers ............Hmmmm:confused: :confused:

ONly 52K miles and all that motor work ,and why new seat covers ............Hmmmm

And a rebuild at what 42K?
Double HMMMM

Very similar to mine, except for the ugly mats, chrome lower siding, no power drivers seat (?), pinstriping, higher mileage and no twilight sentinel. Oh yeh!, and the extra $10K I have installed in bolt ons. The interior does look a little odd too. The seats aren't tight like mine, and there a few different grays happening. Maybe new seat covers were installed, like Band Aid suggests, or it could be the Florida heat. Engine work may be a positive or negative at that mileage. Maybe I'm a little too critical? Picky I guess. If I was buying it, I would take an even closer look at it. Otherwise a real popular color scheme and pretty straight body. I attached a few pics of my car as a comparison. You will see what I mean about the interior..

It's 152K. Carfax shows a last mileage report of 128,462 on 2/9/2001 in Naples, FL at the DMV. Talk about honest advertisement :(

"Car History"
"Has 52,553 miles on the odometer"
------------------------------
Not exactly rocket science.

It's 152K. Carfax shows a last mileage report of 128,462 on 2/9/2001 in Naples, FL at the DMV. Talk about honest advertisement :(

Makes perfect sense now. No wonder mine looks better. That one has 110,000 more miles than mine does. I just wish people would come clean with the actual mileage. Gary's is even nicer than mine. :smile:

Makes perfect sense now. No wonder mine looks better. That one has 110,000 more miles than mine does. I just wish people would come clean with the actual mileage. Gary's is even nicer than mine. :smile:
----------------------------
Maybe, Robert, but mine's not as fast, nor as quick. I am taking somewhat of a different approach to mine in that I am trying to break even in regards to responsive all-around handling and spirited acceleration. Thanks for the props, Robert, and I am aware that I still owe you an E-mail, maybe today? And I cannot tell a lie, or at least I am not going to get caught at one. My mileage is 20K, and maybe 200 in change, so figure about 20,200 real, honest, actual, very well documented miles.

I purchased the car with 42k on the odometer, all I can say is that the car is gorgeous. It's very hard for me to believe that there are 120 miles on this car!!! I've owned 5+ GN's (two right now) and this is one of the nicest I've owned. Selling to downsize. I have a white 68 GS 455 that will be going on ebay soon.