Sway bars, Fuel Pump kits and more

Mike Licht

I was here first
1 3/8 rear sway bar for better launchs. Our bar is Black powder coated not painted like some others and we also provide real Grade 8 hardware for mounting. Some others give no hardware or cheap bolts that have been know to fail. In stock and ready to ship. 169.99 SHIPPED anywhere in the 48 states

Walbro Intank pump and Hot Wire kit. Many years ago we made and sold the first hot wire kit at Modern Musclecar. It was just pieced together but did the job. after a few years Caspers made a plug and play version which was a great improvment over our unit. Now we have made our version of a plug and play kit with two changes it is 10 gauge wire instead of 12 and less money than the competition pictures on our web site
Walbow did change the GM pump a year or so ago to a new bottom th fits the hangar much better that the old 340M (m for machined, a 340 id for a Mustang) It is the same exact pump with the same exact flow specs just better fit than the out dated 340M
Pump and hot wire kit $139.99 shipped int the 48 states

Revolution X Cam kits are now available in flat and roller I will post specs and prices later today.

Mike Licht
586 790-4406

roller cams

Hey mike ,e-mail me info on them rolller cam kits. what does it take to install them?

thanks craig stevens

Answers to common questions:

Yes this is the same bar that ATR and other sell. It is powder coated instead of paint and it comes with grade 8 bolts

Price works out to 149.99 plus shipping

28lbs plus oversize box

Mike

Only 3 sway bars left in stock, Thanks.

Revolution X cams are dong great, all are lisied on the web site as well as the complete kit

First shipment of hotwire kits is almost gone

Mike

Hey I got one of those hot wire kits and was just wondering what the best way to hook it up was. I am pretty much clueless when it comes to electricity. If you could walk me through it or just direct me to a site with directions that would be awesome.

fuel stuff

:) I need pricing individual and a package. For an 86 T Type with the yellow connector, black pink and tan wires at the fuel tank. Need fuel pump, hot wire kit rail mount fuel pressure guage, accufab black adjustable pressure regulator. i will need all connectors, plumming and complete instructions. I want to open the box and install without additional parts needed, etc. Also do you sell chips? :) Thanx Dan Lephart email onefastt@ameritech.net

Turbo Time and Dan, if you guys would lik eto give me a call at 586 790 4406 I can take care of both of you
Mike

Fuel Pump and Hot Wire Kit

139.99, Is that shipping included? If not what would my cost be to New Bern, NC 28560.

What kind of cam is the revelution x type? is it a ductile roller? and what specs are available?