Swap '67 SS Chevelle for decent GN

Mike Z

Looking to swap my '67 SS Chevelle project for a decent Grand National of equal value. Here's the details on mine-

'67 SS Chevelle (verified by "138" vin number). Car has professionally done S&W backhalf, with narrowed GM 12 bolt posi rear with 4.88's. Not sure if it's the original rear or not. Weld Draglites with 33x19.5x15 tires on back, skinnies on front. Double adjustable Koni coil overs on back, stock front suspension. New quarters installed, new steel tubs and trunk floor. Old fuel system was pulled when I had quarters/tubs/trunk floor done. Car now deserves better fuel system, and I didn't wanto to make any unnecessary holes in the new metal. Really needs two front fenders to be perfect (originals still on the car, but have filler at bottom), otherwise, all the hard stuff is done. Nice glass 2" bolt on cowl hood. New Goodmark SS grille. Stance on this car is dead perfect.

Killer 468 bbc engine. Has 760/780 lift solid Lunati roller cam, 12.5 to 1 compression, rectangular port heads (original from LS6, date is January 1970, these are high $$$), Team G intake, Holley 1050 Dominator carb, roller rockers, Hooker headers. Not sure what's in the bottom end, but sure it's all good stuff. Motor was going 7.90's in a rail, so this should be a high 9 second car all day long. Runs great, holds great oil pressure. Motor is clean, and looks and sounds fresh. Aluminum radiator.

Stock case glide with shift kit, 4000 stall, Winters shifter.

Interior has stock dash. Two nice "3R" racing buckets, that recline and tilt forward. Nicely done cage that ties into front frame, and goes back to trunk. All windows operate, and all glass in car is good.

I have clean Maryland title for the car. Figuring mine's worth $10,000 or so. Car needs the fender issue addressed, and then blocked and it's ready for paint. At this point, don't have enough time to finish, and want something turn key. Trade needs to be within reasonable driving distance of Hampstead, Maryland, please. I can add cash if yours is nicer than mine. Pictures coming soon...