Suspension Upgrade Parts

78Buick

Hi everybody. It's been quite some time since I regularly combed the board, and even longer since I've done anything with my '78 Regal, so I've decided to sell some of the cool parts that I think someone else might want. Any of the prices below are negotiable, and I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

1. Koni Adjustable Front Shocks- These are brand new, but due to boredom one day, I installed them on my car. They have zero miles, and in fact, they've never held the weight of the car, as it's sitting on jack stands. $140.00/shipped
2. 36mm 1LE Hollow Front Sway Bar- This is used, but has been cleaned, sanded, and then painted semi-gloss black. Also comes with frame mounts and rubber bushings. $75 + actual shipping
3. F41 Frame Brace Kit- Includes left & right cradle bars from a Monte Carlo, cross brace from a Grand Prix, and all mounting hardware. All three pieces are used, but have been cleaned, sanded, and painted semi-gloss black. $50/shipped
4. F41 Frame Braces- Includes ONLY left & right cradle bars from a Monte Carlo. Both have been cleaned, sanded, and painted semi-gloss black. $25/shipped

I don't currently have pictures of these items, as they're installed on my Regal which is in my Mom's garage, but if anybody wants to see any, I'd be happy to drive over there and snap some photos. Thanks for looking,

Matt Gandenberger

F41 Frame Brace Kit- Includes left & right cradle bars from a Monte Carlo, cross brace from a Grand Prix, and all mounting hardware. All three pieces are used, but have been cleaned, sanded, and painted semi-gloss black. $50/shipped

interested, email/pm sent

I'll take these.....
4. F41 Frame Braces- Includes ONLY left & right cradle bars from a Monte Carlo. Both have been cleaned, sanded, and painted semi-gloss black. $25/shipped

Do you have the bolts and can you take paypal. If no to paypal pm me an addy.

F41 Frame Brace Kit- Includes left & right cradle bars from a Monte Carlo, cross brace from a Grand Prix, and all mounting hardware. All three pieces are used, but have been cleaned, sanded, and painted semi-gloss black. $50/shipped

interested, email/pm sent

You have a PM.

I'll take these.....

Do you have the bolts and can you take paypal. If no to paypal pm me an addy.

I don't have the hardware, but when I remove the other set from the car I can let you know what size bolts & nuts they are. And, I do take (and prefer) paypal. My account is fattymatty_1978@yahoo.com.

I'll take the entire f41 brace kit if the previous buyer does not.

You have a PM.

Matt

78buick,

Do you have the Koni number for the
Koni Adjustable Front Shocks

Thanks,
DGC

2. 36mm 1LE Hollow Front Sway Bar- This is used, but has been cleaned, sanded, and then painted semi-gloss black. Also comes with frame mounts and rubber bushings. $75 + actual shipping

I will buy this. PM sent

78buick,

Do you have the Koni number for the
Koni Adjustable Front Shocks

Thanks,
DGC

I believe the part number is 80401092, but I'll check for sure when I remove them in the next couple days.

I will buy this. PM sent

You have a PM.

Matt

Hi everybody. It's been quite some time since I regularly combed the board, and even longer since I've done anything with my '78 Regal, so I've decided to sell some of the cool parts that I think someone else might want. Any of the prices below are negotiable, and I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

1. Koni Adjustable Front Shocks- These are brand new, but due to boredom one day, I installed them on my car. They have zero miles, and in fact, they've never held the weight of the car, as it's sitting on jack stands. $140.00/shipped,OBO
2. F41 Frame Brace Kit- Includes left & right cradle bars from a Monte Carlo, cross brace from a Grand Prix, and all mounting hardware. All three pieces are used, but have been cleaned, sanded, and painted semi-gloss black. $50/shipped,OBO

I don't currently have pictures of these items, as they're installed on my Regal which is in my Mother's garage, but if anybody wants to see any, I'd be happy to drive over there and snap some photos. Thanks for looking,

Matt Gandenberger

THis is what's still for sale. Hit me with some offers.

1. Koni Adjustable Front Shocks- These are brand new, but due to boredom one day, I installed them on my car. They have zero miles, and in fact, they've never held the weight of the car, as it's sitting on jack stands. $140.00/shipped. I am interested. Could you email pics to bigreddog_59@yahoo.com Thanks