suspension parts for sale

TurboToy

4PLAYN
i have all 4 springs front and rear brand new were installed on car and very little drive time, also have 4 bilstien shocks very little drive time as well and swaybar bushings and holders all installed but brand new and swaybar end links installed but brand new. changed mind of suspension goin pure race. 400.00 +shipping for all or best shipped offer. car rode very well and handled execlent. have pics of all email for pics. turbotoy

I'll like to be put 1st for the Bilsteins if you would seperate
How much shipped to 33618?
FRED

thanks for the reply i am goin to try it with out seperating it first and if it comes down to it in a week or so that i can't sell it together i will price it out seperate but seperate it is higher. thanks turbotoy

sorry i dident be more specific they are stock replacements as far as springs and biliestin shocks and stock replacement swaybar bushing and brackets and stock swaybar ends price is still 400.00 or best shipped offer. thanks for the replys

OK I WILL BREAK UP THE COMBO :)

OK NO ONE NEEDS A SUSPENSION SETUP SO I WILL BREAK UP THE COMBO :) :

BILSTIEN SHOCKS ALL 4 200.00+SHIP
FRONT SPRINGS PR 90.00 +SHIP
REAR SPRINGS PR 90.00 +SHIP
SWAYBAR END LINKS AND BUSHINGS AND NEW BRACKETS
20.00 +SHIP

THANKS
TURBOTOY

ALSO HAVE A 2800 12' LOCK UP CONVERTER HAS LESS THAN 200 MILES ON IT WORKS WOUNDERFUL SPOOLED MY OLD TE44 VERY QUICKLY, AND HAS GONE 11.80 AT 114 WITH OLD COMBO 175.00 + SHIP THANKS

BILSTIEN SHOCKS are $250 brand new w/lifetime warranty

I can offer you $150+shipping since they're used & warranty is non-transferable

shocks and swaybar pieces are sold springs front and rear stock replacements still avalable 90.00 per pair.