supra

Good luck with that. The more stock those cars are the more expensive they are. Modify them and ull be lucky to find one under $25-30k. U might beable to find an NA for that price but that's unlikely to.

if your looking to spend 10k on one, make sure you look into the price of performance parts, they are expensive and add up real quick!

Yeah, not likely to happen, those cars are kinda legendary now. Even at only 15 or so years old, unmodified low-mileage ones are treated like classic cars! I was shopping for one earlier this year and was surprised to find all this out.

For $15K+ you might find a high-miles one with an automatic. I think only around 10,000 of the MKIV's were ever even imported to the states so finding one is no picnic.

I love those cars though. My all-time favorite Japanese car hands down. Good luck.

yea ive had mine for 4 years now and love it! but like i said tends to be a money pit!

Yeah, not likely to happen, those cars are kinda legendary now. Even at only 15 or so years old, unmodified low-mileage ones are treated like classic cars! I was shopping for one earlier this year and was surprised to find all this out.

For $15K+ you might find a high-miles one with an automatic. I think only around 10,000 of the MKIV's were ever even imported to the states so finding one is no picnic.

I love those cars though. My all-time favorite Japanese car hands down. Good luck.