Super Tech Synthetic Engine Oil

SPOOLN

Has anyone here used Super Tech synthetic motor oil, Its sold at walmart. I would think a major oil company must be manufacturing for walmart. Wonder who makes this stuff?

i've used it in mine, and i have no issues with it. its the cheapest synthetic around. just be sure you buy some additive to use with it, because none of the newer oil has the anti-wear agents that flat tappet cars need. I put one of those little blue bottles of STP additive in every time i do an oil change.

I noticed several of the members on LS1 tech were running it also without issues, they seemed very pleased.. Just wondering how it would do in our turbo cars. Seems like good oil and reasonable price.

of course the special racing/high performance stuff like vr1 and royal purple and such are different, but all the commercial stuff you can buy off the shelf at regular auto parts stores and wally world don't have it.

I was considering using this oil because it meets standards, I had been using the Castrol GTX but for for the cost of super tech synthetic oil it seems to make more sence. Since i change oil every 3000-4000miles i didn't think i would matter... Does anyone know what major oil company makes this oil?

From what i have been reading that it depends on what part of the nation you live is will determine who the manufacture is... I bought some and i am going to give it a try. I wouldnt think it would be worse then the Castrol dino oil i am using.
thanks