Super nice low mileage Honda Prelude Si

dhauser

The end is fear
Parents looking for a really good car for their kids would do well to consider this car. It has a lot going for it. Pics coming soon.

1989 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si...........not impressed? How about:

* 74,500 original miles (lowest mileage 2nd gen Prelude for sale in the country right now)

* Zero Honda Rust. When I say zero, I mean zero. Rear wheel wells and doors are perfect.

* Excellent condition inside and out. Paint is original (black metallic) and still holds an excellent shine and is very straight. Obviously always garaged.

* Tan cloth interior is as nice as you will ever find. Still has all 4 original floor mats. Great door panels, dash, headliner, and carpet. Primary reason I bought it was for the miles and incredibly clean shape this car is in.

* Mechanically excellent. I just drove the car on a 500 mile trip this week with zero problems. No oil leaks, no smoke, good brakes, drives straight, etc.

* Brand new set of Fuzion HRi tires

* Automatic moon roof works perfect.

* AC works great, heat works great.

* Cruise control works perfect

* Has an aftermarket CD player with remote that works great.

* All lights, gauges, wipers, horn, defrosters, etc all work. Flip up lights and fog lights are A-ok.

* Car has a new alternator, and all the belts have been replaced recently.

* all glass is in mint condition

This is an excellent car, with legendary Honda reliability (these cars are well known to surpass 300k miles). This one has been well cared for, is cool to the kids, and will not be a money pit. Plus it gets 26-28 mpg all day long. The only issue is the passenger side power window isn't working. It does have several dings, scratches, etc, but nothing unusual for a 20 year old car.

Perfect high school, college, or commuter car. $4700 obo.