Super Clean 87 GN

MIKE C

Heres what I have ,,A very clean 87 gn w lots of extras,very good paint,very good interior,here is some of the mods. 60ld injectors,ta49 turbo,large fmic,alky. control meth. kit, line lock full guage set (knock,oil,temp,boost,)3" dp with , 2 1/2 powder coated exhaust,tublar rear control arms w adj. uppers,2800 stall, Weld 15x3.5 in front and 15x9 rears extra set of 15x8 for front w tires,trunk carpet kit , fan control switch ,Scan master w laptop,Alpine head unit with all Memphis speakers and amp. installed by pros. 3.5" in dash,4x10 rear deck,12" sub in custom box,conponents in door (5 1/4 and tweets)dynamat in floor board and trunk area .sterio sounds very clean and crisp......Also got lots of NEW parts to go with car, Ck 3200 stall,billet foward drum and imput shaft,Percision dbb 67 turbo with water kit,K1 rods,girdle,ARP bottom end kit,complete set of coated bearings,Cat crank,208/208 cam,, Also lot of used parts also,109 block,stock heads,stock intercooler,piston /rods lots more car is very nice and clean inside and out
a STEAL at $14,300
buick020gg9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
buick028sj2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]/buick024ww7.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
buick012dj0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
buick021wt5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
buick039kv2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
buick016ri0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks like a nice car, i am not interested in buying the car, but would be nice to know the mileage on the odometer and where you are located.

BW:smile:

odo shows 69xxx pro. 169xxx , but only 12,000 miles on stock rebuild iam located in North Carolina .. car is very clean !!!!!

nice car

well their are a few questions i have 1 what is your asking price for the car and 2 do you need to get rid of the car right way. I ask because i am deployed to Iraq right now but on my mid tour leave wich is in november i will be purchasing a gn. Ive looked at alot of cars and so far yours is the one that apeals to me the most. Their are some more questions i want to ask but i dont want to waist your time if you need to get rid of the car right away but if it is possible for you to wait and if the price is right and i find out a little more about the car we may have a deal and i could give you a deposite.

you have your car priced along with two other cars on here that appear to have alot more to offer--what do you think?--the black t and the blue t

you have your car priced along with two other cars on here that appear to have alot more to offer--what do you think?--the black t and the blue t

what u saying here?????:confused: My car is a GN not a T, not comparing my car to anyones,I just know its super clean ,,lots of upgrades and extras on car and i have lots of expensive parts to go with it thats neve been installed (see post)..............

Hey guys

This is one very nice GN. Mike keeps that car very clean and neat. Good luck on the sale.

In Eden NC 27288 ,,, looking to sell fast ... car also has new interior.... car is super clean lots of powder coating under hood also ..

yo mike

i would have thought that gn would have been sold by now. Guys that is one super clean car for the money.

hows the supra going?