Super Clean 86 Grand National 64,500 miles priced to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

GN Luver

JUST REDUCED TO SELL FAST FIRST $9800 cash takes her...................

UP FOR SALE IS MY 86 GN!! I bought this car from Kyle on here. I LOVE the Car but the wife is extremely PISSED I bought it and she has a point so the car has to go. With that said I am not going to give it away and I am going to cut through all the BS and post it at my Rock Bottom price I wont go any lower on at all. The car is worth every penny I am asking and is SUPER CLEAN.

With that said here we go 86 Buick Grand National 64K miles, Bowler Transmission (3900.00$) with deep sump pan, precision converter 2800 stall , Front mount innercooler, turbo saver, 3" downpipe, LS1 MAF with translater, 3" exhaust with cutout, 87 Grill, New front air dams ,scanmaster, 340 pump with hot wire, Southside lower control arms, GN rear end cover, Brand new Goodyear eagle F1 tires, 245/45/18 fronts, 275/40/18 rears on new 18" RPM wheels with turbo 6 center cap, less than 100 miles on them. 50mm turbo, 50lb injectors, adj, regulator. Motor was went through b4 i got it. Dont know what exactly what was done. i can see new gaskets and arp head bolts. seats are in great shap!!!! digital dash! I do not have stock rims (i wish i did). Since I had the car I had the rock chips on the hood fixed. I had the whole hood repainted the paint job on the car looks GREAT and the interior is near MINT. with all that said Price is the first $9800 takes her not a penny less guys I posted my rock bottom to avoid all the BS. I dont want any trades either as that would piss her off even more. thanks feel free to ask any questions.
I drove the car 100 miles round trip this weekend to a car show she drives GREAT and was a pleasure to own I honestly wish I could keep her but want to see her go to a good home .
I have the Clean and Clear IL title in hand and ready to go.
Bads are the A/c is all there but does not work, never tried to fix it. door locks only work manually or with key.
gn1.jpg
gn2.jpg
gn3.jpg
gn3.jpg
gn interior.jpg
gn engine bay.jpg
IMG_20121016_081908.jpg
IMG_20121016_081908.jpg
gn engine bay.jpg
gn interior.jpg
gn3.jpg
gn2.jpg
gn1.jpg
nice interior shot gn.jpg
back seat gn.jpg
gn door panel.jpg
gn underbody.jpg
gn1.jpg
gn2.jpg
gn3.jpg
gn interior.jpg
gn engine bay.jpg
IMG_20121016_081908.jpg

Nice car!! GLWS.
Yep. Wives usually "have a point"... It's on the top of their head....:eek::D

Lockport, IL about 50 miles south of chicago 60441. I would assist as best I could with shipping as in make sure I am home when they come for her. she is always garaged kept

nothing major a very good repaint car looks fantastic not rust or rot on body or frame. I will call you tomorrow and we can talk about it and yes I can send you some interior pics it is very very clean as well.

Wow! That was quick! Good luck.

I did follow GN Luver up to the car show Saturday night we were the only Turbo Buick's there. His car is very clean and has a great stance with those 18's on it too.

Your suppose to talk to the wife before you buy a car. LOL!

What show you guy's go to? At the church on Bell?

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.