suggestions for injection wanted

buickstage II

im currently running a n/a stage motor and wanting to use injection instead of a carburetor, just want some idea's or people to tell me what parts they have maybe?
would kinsler stacks be nice with motec? or maybe a 4bbl with injectors?

many thanks Simon

You can convert your 4bbl intake for injection by fabricating and welding in injector bungs. You'll need to build fuel rails. You can use a throttle body that will bolt in place of the carb.

FAST, BS3 or Accel DFI gen 7 are all good choices for engine management systems. And there are many tuners on this board that can help you with calibration.

Here is a picture of my S2 conversion.

Attachments

• IM001538.JPG
    IM001538.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 290
Would seem to me that your CR @ NA engine will be a BIG problem if you go to a turbo. Kinsler is still in business so set-ups and parts are still available for their wicked-looking port injection system and they can convert to EFI for you! What fuel will you be running? Keep us posted.
Conrad

what type of injection are you thinking?

mechanical or EFI?

I toilet setup from Rons would be easy to set up and maintain....

or I know there are a few hilborn units out there for IR style sytems.

But I do know where there is a WEBER system as well...

A.j.

850 or bigger carb on that will do the same or better job as any injection unit. Plus be a whole lot cheaper and user friendly than all the stuff its going take to go with any sort of injection setup. Of coarse I already told you that!
Mike:cool:

I would suggest a mechanical fuel injection set up from BlownV6

This way he cam put electronic injection on his dragster and go REAL fast :D:D:D

I would suggest a mechanical fuel injection set up from BlownV6
This way he cam put electronic injection on his dragster and go REAL fast :D:D:D

Such a comedian!! Bring your best piece to TB nationals in March!! Mike:cool: