Suggestions for bruiser combo.........

SideSlip

I spun a rod bearing a while back and I'm doing a complete re-build. I need some suggestions for a 75% street bruiser, 25% track...........this thing's gotta run well on the street.

So far I have: TRW forged pistons, ported/polished/matched iron stock heads, 204/214 cam, billit FPR, MSD 50's, K+N, Dutweiller neck stock intercooler, RJC power plate, DIY 2-stage alky, Turbo-Link, 12" 2800 l/u stall (and a 12" 3400 l/u in the garage ready to go if needed), Eaton Posi, stock turbo!!!???..............what turbo would finish it off nicely...........anything else????? I was thinking of a TA-61..........would this be good on the street, or too much?Thanks.

Ive got one of those bruisers,it runs good.Good enogh to roast alot of supercharged and juiced mustangs and camaros on 17# of boost.Just look at my sig and others and you can pretty much figure out what it will take.Right now Im trying to figure out the best tune to run 22 to24# on the street with alky.Then it should really rock.

Call Cotton's Performance and get one of his T-65 turbos. It makes big wheel power but spools like a small wheel turbo.

Jacob

Is the T-65 like a TE-45? I've never heard of it. If it has big wheel boost, but stock spool-up its the best of both worlds.........how can this be?