Stupid Picture and Video Friday ......................................

Nice vids! I like the one w/ the guns! Hooah!! Does anyone have the one that shoots a predicted million rounds a second? That was a cool vid!

Translation from the commentator of the first vid:

"Ok, now we go"

"Oh.. he goes to the ground and does exactly what you should do in this situation. He plays dead"

"And he thinks, this is my territory. I wear the pants, not you!"

<chasing the other man>

"And, you... I want to see you naked also!"

This was commentated by a famous German comedian.

Good stuff.

I love fridays!!

I just have 2 questions, (you know me, the skeptic)

1. Does anyone race from a standstill anymore?

2. Is it necessary to have the car's pedal to the floor (so the rev limiter kicks in) to do a burnout?

The KartVader is NUTZ. Read the legal disclaimer in the beginning. Glad it's their "responsability".

Still watching the others.. **sigh**... gotta love Fridays.

I about fell out of my chair when looking about 52 sec into the shooting vid where the guy in the background is covering his ears and heading for cover!!! :D :D

Originally posted by wlaukaitis
I love fridays!!

I just have 2 questions, (you know me, the skeptic)

1. Does anyone race from a standstill anymore?

2. Is it necessary to have the car's pedal to the floor (so the rev limiter kicks in) to do a burnout?

Since some cars are so powerful, low gear would just spin and the car could slide sideways and wreck both cars . Then you would have to call your Dad to come get you .. :p

lol

:) = Im kidding
:-( = Im serious

That must have been done in the 80's. good as always ACME

That NSX was fast! The few I have seen at NED are high 12s if lucky. At a show over the summer I saw some that were supercharged. I didn't see any that were turboed.

Originally posted by Bandit
Sounds like the guy in the Supra needs to learn how drive.

Why? Cause he lost to the t/a? :rolleyes: That supra never even came close to pulling on the t/a so I don't think if he shifted better he would have won. ;)

Right click, save as: machinegun.

I could watch that all day. I think I did, as a matter of fact.

My rifle is my friend!