Stuff to clear out... (Local sales only)

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
GN rear bumper: $25 with aluminum support

4 or 5 radiators... all were good except one... if you need one, LMK... your pick... buy me a slurpee.

rear 1/4 glass (W02) $20 each

more stuff as I find it...

I'll just tie it to the roof of the GN with some twine I got from City Mill...

I just need a passenger to hold it there with one arm out of the window while I drive home... :eek:

Just throw it under the house... I'll pick it up one of these days/weeks.... :cool:

LOL....

Also:

Used but good Condensor and Evaporator... more slurpee trades accepted.

"Original" Jumper harness for Ramcharger fan setup... used for about 1 month... $15

Accessory bracket. Power steering reservoir?

The big aluminum one?... no spare.. that motor didnt have one... though I may dismember the complete motor shortly... not enough room in the carport for 3 bikes, a g-body (choose one) and an LC2/BRF combo on a cart...

Accessory bracket. Power steering reservoir?

Guy... I think I found the accessory bracket... gotta stop by Chad's this week to pick up some other stuff... and I'll verify if there is an PS resivoir there...

Probably Tues or Weds, I'll call you.

Lee, I assume you want the same part Guy already asked about. (accessory (PS and AC) bracket.

LMK on the rest though... I'd like $50 for the intake and plenum, bare.

Merry Christmas and a Hapy New Year!

HI Rob, would you have any GN body parts (GN bumpers) or SS monte body parts for sale?
Update, I bought a bunch of parts to install on the T and the 86 SS. The SS, I installed a SMI stage 2 ccc carberator, a flex-a-lite plastic fan, red energy suspension trans and engine mounts, polished 3 piece pulleys, goodyear hi-miler hoses, and four 15x8 centerline "split spoke wheels" and BFG G Force Drag radials to the rear. Also the T has metco contol arms and an H&R trans mount.
In my son's room (lol), I have all new in the boxes, a GN pypes cat back system, two 8.5 T/A rear girdles, four bilstein shocks, four 15x8 Weld pro star wheels, 2 mickey thompson drag radials, 2 micky thompson 235/60/15 tires, a nos GN rear spoiler, opg 2 inch drop coil springs (rear), 2 sets of red in color UMI adjustable uppers (one with spherical ends), one red in color lower UMI control arm set, red in color umi control arm braces, 2 UMI red rear sway bars, one new master cyliner, grease seals/ineer & outer bearings, slotted rotors for the conversion to the T -powermaster took a crap. (whew) Even new headlight bezels.
(focus is on the SS first) Gonna put deeper gears in the take off 8.5 GN rear like (4.10), new bearings, seals, replace the u-joints from the GN driveshaft, and a overhaul for the BRF trans (any recommended shops?). Future parts include a TCI 2,400 stall converter for the stock (400 Dart SHP block), AFR 235 heads, and a comp cams roller cam set-up for 2010. Installer for the motor and tranny is Mr. Villacorte hopefully.
Sorry about the long message, gonna install some suspension parts after Christmas. Take care

Hi Dale... not yet... with the metal prices as they are body parts cars are becoming scarce again...

I did see a guy on CL who was on the BI that had a nice pair of cherry doors (so they appreared)

other than that... not much... right now trying to buy a parts cutlass... body parts are pretty much rubbish....

Rear end gear ratio for the LC2

Do a search and you will find that the 3.42 rear gears are perfect for the LC2 unless you plan on running a SBC or even a S2.:)

bumping this up.. all those that requested parts... please get a lhold of me as I need to clear the house of all my excess "stuff"

DAle... there is a parts car on CL at Free-99 towing.

Rob,

Do you still have this? "Original" Jumper harness for Ramcharger fan setup... used for about 1 month... $15

Let me know as I'd like to buy it.

Thanks!

Rob,

Do you still have this? "Original" Jumper harness for Ramcharger fan setup... used for about 1 month... $15

Let me know as I'd like to buy it.

Thanks!

yup.... I put it in a box for safekeeping...

:eek: