stuff for sale at BG only.

TURBOTIMMER

Bringing these parts to BG. Sorry, no shipping. Might ship if it doesn't sell there.

2 1/2" ATR stock style mandrel bent downpipe. nice shape with 2 bolt flange. Rare! $100
stock intercooler. ported inlet and smoothed outlet. Good shape. No shroud. $50
RJC power plate for stock plenum. No gaskets. $40
Chrome turbo heatshield. Driver quality. No rust/pitting, but some surface scratches. Cut for THDP $50
IAC relocator. Billet aluminum piece that turns the iac 45 deg. No gaskets. $10
Early 80s Buick sport wheel. Looks to be the same as in an 84 GN. Dark grey in color. Horn ring not broken. Steering wheel not that great. $40.
Some misc burgundy t top interior trim pieces. $10 for all.
Burgundy floor shift tilt column. Key included. Nice shape. Has a black turn signal lever. $50
Grey upper rear interior panels from an 87 GN. have holes for the courtesy lights for a t top car. Decent shape. $15 for the pair.

Below are a few parts removed from an 87 T. These were working fine, but the owner switched to LS.
MAF translator. I forget the version. Will look tomorrow. Worked fine, but I'm missing the adapter wiring. $125
Scanmaster. Not sure of the version on this one, either, but worked when pulled. Only issue is the wires were cut short when he pulled it. Priced accordingly. $125

Sorry no pics. email me at turbotimmer@hotmail.com or post here. First come, first served. Cash in BG in person or paypal accepted.

IAC relocator. Billet aluminum piece that turns the iac 45 deg. No gaskets. $10

I'll take this if it's still available. I'm local and in BG, I'll PM you my # and will see you at the track.

i'll take the power plate
send me your paypal info

if you'll ship it
should be easy enough to ship

2nd on iac 45 if something happens I bee there Thursday thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Iac relocator and scanmaster sale pending.

Richie, sorry, not shipping yet. Stuff is already packed up for the trip.

Tim. I know your packed up but I'll take the chrome heat shield if its not sold yet

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app