Stroker Kit/gn-1 Heads/intake/trans/roller Cam

countrybumpkin

TurboBuick.Com Known SCAMMER
ARE THESE PRICES TO HIGH OR WHAT ARE THEY NO GOOD LET ME KNOW THANKS NEED TO SELL TO FINISH STAGE 2 ALL PARTS ARE BRAND NEW AND NEVER OPENED IN BOX..

STROKER KIT INCLUDES
FORGED STEEL CRANK
6 '' RODS
.30 JE PISTONS
PINS
RINGS
ROD BEARINGS
MAIN BEARINGS
J&W FLYWHEEL
BHJ BALANCER KIT IS INTERNAL BALANCED AND READY TO GO $2978.00

CHAMPION GN-1 ALUMINUM HEADS WITH
ROLLER ROCKERS
ROLLER CAM SPRING UPGRADE
EXTRA FULL RACE PORT BY TOM @ CHAMPION RACING COST $700
ARP HEAD STUDS
HEADS ARE READY TO RUN $2410.00

CHAMPION ALUMINUM INTAKE
COMPLETE EVERY THING BUT THROTTLE BODY SET UP FOR 70 MM
ALSO HAND RACE PORTED TO MATCH HEADS $1050.00

DLS ROLLER CAM KIT
BILLET TIMMING CHAIN AND GEARS
ROLLER CAM BUTTON ASSY REQUIRES NO MACHINE WORK TO BLOCK
ROLLER LIFTERS 212/214 520/540 $1085.00

200 R4 BUILT BY JANIS TRANSMISSIONS ALL BILLET INTERNAL PARTS AND FULLY ROLLERIZED WITH PARTS FROM BRUCE IN CALI TRANS HAS APPROX 5 MILES ON REBUILD $2100.00 SHIPPED

CALL 305 725 2541 OR EMAIL GENERATORSRUS124@YAHOO.COM

Full Throttle is selling stroker kits like yours for about $2200.w/bal & flywheel. Is the cam billet or ductile? Good price on the ported heads. Are the roller rockers T&D or Scorpions?

This Stroker Kit And Parts Are Not Junk This Is An
Eagle Crank
K-1 6'' Rods
Je Pistons Not Diamond Street Pistons
Plus There Is Tons Of Machine Work Required For The Cheap Kits My Opinion Is Cat Cranks Are Junk For The Amount Of Work That Needs To Be Done Why Not Buy The Best And Save Your Self Time And Agrivation

What is the stroke? Is this an offset ground Chevy rod journal size stoker, or Buick rod jounal size?

Never said it was junk,the diamonds are not much less than the J&Es-apx $200. What exactly is the differences between the Cat and the Eagle crank? how much difference is the prep for each-i thought that was about the same also. If you already have everthing fully machined and ready to drop in i can understand the little higher price. Brand was never mentioned in first post to what crank was included.

According to mike from full throttle- Eagle does not make a stroker crank yet only Cat makes them so you may actually have a Cat and not an Eagle.

Don't drag me into this just call Eagle and ask them if they have a stroker cranks for a Buick V6 662-796-7373 they are not on their website