Stretch SLIC, 4" MAF, and other go fast stuff....

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
I'm moving to a FMIC and a FAST system, no need for the SLIC, shorty MAF pipe and some of these other items. Everything is working order and in good shape - no surprises. These parts are all currently off of the car and ready to ship. The powder coated items are in excellent condition, the pic below has some of these items when they were on the car.

1. LS1 MAF + 8" K&N Air Filter- In good working order- $80+shipping

2. 4" Powder coated MAF pipe with black hoses and t-bar clams, in excellent condition- $150+shipping

3. Powder coated up pipe- this is an aftermarket true 2 1/2" ID up pipe, does not neck down like the stock up pipe, drilled for single nozzle alky - $50+shipping

4. . GN1 Valve Covers/Breathers/hardware- These are Powder coated and in excellent condition, includes bolts, breathers and grommets- $170+shipping

5. Alternator 120A w/RJC racing pulley, nut, and powder coated fan blade. $80+shipping

6. Action Fabrication SLIC- This is a 15 row SLIC, this IC mounts to OEM brackets and looks nearly identical to OEM when looking into the engine bay. You can use your own lower IC air scoop as I had this mounted to a Kenne Bell airdam. The up pipe and turbo intake pipes both measure 2 1/2", t-bolt clamps and hoses are included, I will even throw in a step hose if that's what you need..... some minor dings to the fins and bars, but only cosmetic, the unit is structurally sound and DOES NOT LEAK.... $350+shipping
IMG_0264.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0265.JPG

Last edited: