Street/strip 2004R with Billet drum

brian

This trans is a CZ model 2004R from a MonteSS. It differs from a BRF mainly by the WOT shifts being at 5500. Perfect for a ported heads and cam car.
The trans is a lock up, and fully wired for a GN install, with correct speedo gears for a 3.42 gear.
550 & 400 boost valves, 10 vane pump, pump ring kit, Alto clutches (extra where needed) and wide Red band. This trans also has a billet drum, and hardened input shaft. Also a transbrake, along with a custom larger servo.It also has a deep cast aluminum pan, and roller bearings throughout.
With all the time carefully building this unit, this trans should survive passes well into the mid/low 10`s without the worries of a drum failure. 6 month warranty on this unit, with unlimited miles.
Price is $1950, with no core needed. It you want to trade a BRF core I can give you $300 in return.
Shipping is $150 in the U.S.
Feedback can be viewed in that area on this board.
Thank you,
Brian

trans

brian said:
This trans is a CZ model 2004R from a MonteSS. It differs from a BRF mainly by the WOT shifts being at 5500. Perfect for a ported heads and cam car.
The trans is a lock up, and fully wired for a GN install, with correct speedo gears for a 3.42 gear.
550 & 400 boost valves, 10 vane pump, pump ring kit, Alto clutches (extra where needed) and wide Red band. This trans also has a billet drum, and hardened input shaft. Also a transbrake, along with a custom larger servo.It also has a deep cast aluminum pan, and roller bearings throughout.
With all the time carefully building this unit, this trans should survive passes well into the mid/low 10`s without the worries of a drum failure. 6 month warranty on this unit, with unlimited miles.
Price is $1950, with no core needed. It you want to trade a BRF core I can give you $300 in return.
Shipping is $150 in the U.S.
Feedback can be viewed in that area on this board.
Thank you,
Brian

|Let me know when you have a BRF trans ready to go :eek:

I can accept paypal to make this an easier transaction. :cool:

Thank you, Brian

Rocketrod,
Without the brake is $100 less.
I also give a core credit of $100 for a CZ trans. If you want to drive and meet up half way, I would accept 2-3 cores to knock down the price if you like. Also that way you can save on shipping.
Thank you, Brian

I need the room here...
So, I will let this trans go for $1750 + shipping. You can not touch a trans with these components for anywhere near this price.
This is a steal!!!
I will do a partial delivery within 3 hours to save shipping.

Brian