Strategy for Packers to win vs Eagles

GSX-PKV

The Packers should get some fake stuffed animal dogs and hang and electrocute them on their sidelines when Vick is on the field. He won't be able to resist going over the the Packers sidelines to show them how it could be done in an even more brutal fashion.

An over the top satirical fictional exaggeration of course... but how that scumbag has been given all the recent publicity is disgusting. Let's be real...he'd still be torturing dogs if he was not caught. Think about how dark your soul must be to do what he did and all his PR staff does for him can never change that fact.

sick vick

I remember when he signed with philly. The fans held up a sign that said, " Hide your beagles Vick signed with the eagles! "

At least he admitted it and took his jail time.

Many athletes have done worse and either got away with it, or fought it with their high dollar lawyers just to go on to live the good life.

he makes me sick. I hate thugs like him. I hope he gets hit by a bus..or whatever

He did not admit to anything, until the indisputable evidence was put in front of his face.

THEN he did his jail time.