Strange electrical problem.....

UL LUZE

So I just switched out my stock intercooler to a CAS V4, and when I started up the car, I noticed the Scanmaster not working......and neither are any of my other guages.

Also, the alky isn't working....

And the strange part is that when you turn the parking or headlights on with the car running, the "lights on" chime comes on.....

It seems like everything thinks the car isn't running, but it is.....

Is there something obvious that I am missing here? I'm not an electrical expert, so any advice would be appreciated....

Thanks guys

A couple things come to mind.

Ignition in the column.
Ground (may have undone the one that is on the turbo support from the battery)
The dash - if that thing wiggles loose from the contacts on the back all hell breaks loose.

My ignition will not return to the on position without a little help. When I start it all of the idiot lights stay on, windows wont roll down or up, headlight chime, interior light is on, won't go into drive from park. Basically all 12v accesories are either on or will not come on when this happens.

I have another slug to put in the column, but work keeps getting in the way.

OK, so I have found that I am blowing fuse #22 in the fusepanel. It is labelled "SEAT BELT ACC." According to the owners manual, that fuse is for the seat belt light & muted electronic tone, rear window defogger, brake warning system and turbo boost lights. I am using the "IGN 1" slot above it to power my oil & water temp guages. So I unplugged it, and the fuse still blows. Also unplugged the alky and the fuse still blows......

Guess I'll keep looking, but if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know.....

Thanks