Straightline Motorsports & NC Turbos

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
Straightline Motorsports & NC Turbos are having to join forces just to have a car @ the nationals. my body shop has screwed it up for me to have the firebird at the Nationals, & Keith's machine shop screwed him up on the engine end of his car. so my drive train will be powering one of his cars. so now Keith will see what it is like going FAST with F.A.S.T., I'm willing to bet he will go home & through all his chips into the trash & go out to buy a F.A.S.T. system after he see's how fast his car can go, that & he will probably have me drive it all the time!! ;) :eek:

Between your paint-man and my machine shop it puts the 'ole exclamation point on the saying: When you want something done right, and in a timely manner you need to be able to do it yourself!!

Straightline Motorsports powerplant mounted between the fenders of NCTURBOS "SlowGray" could make for an interesting street car... ;) :biggrin:

The "BlueCar" still has an outside chance of making it to B.G., if I can get a set of heads to go on the new short-block... Khai!!!... ;)

As far as F.A.S.T is concerned, "SlowGray" was gonna have an XFI unit when its next powerplant made its way into it anyways. But that's a whole 'nother story in itself. :cool:

Now hurry up and bring that engine down to the house... We've got plenty of work ahead of us!!

K.

NC Turbos wrote "Straightline Motorsports powerplant mounted between the fenders of NCTURBOS "SlowGray"

HEY YOU TWO
DON'T SCRATCH MYYYYYYYY CAR!!!! WHILE YOU INSTALL THAT F.A.S.T MOTOR NOW. :)

Motor & tranny are in the car, and headed to B.G. on Wednesday.

K.

trbochV6 said:
What happened??

A combination of a F.A.S.T. wiring harness malfunction, that was repaired Friday afternoon, followed by an oil leak at the oil booster plate and pump.

At that point as late as it was we said "screw it", and put it back in the trailer.

I guess we could blame it all on Straightline Motorsports!! ;) :biggrin: :p

During some test driving we did find out that an Art Carr "N" stall non-lu doesn't like to spool a GT76-Q w/.85 ex. housing too well. :rolleyes:

K.

I think what it was, was Slowgrey was SKEERED of the ass whup pin it would have received had the car not jinxed it!!