Stolen Tta

ozpont

.. Lakewood New Jersey .. on or around 23 Augu (Friday evening) .. This car was Greg Christon's car advertised on ebay and being prepared for final sale to me.. but was reportably stolen while in storage last Friday Night...

.. does anybody know more about this ..

Pontiac Trans Am 20TH ANNIVER
1G5FW2179KL239944 1989

109000 miles Automatic 3.8 L
White Beige/Tan coupe

This is the ebay stuff..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424756999&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:AU:6

I don't like seeing anybodies car messed with... if you know anything at all about this . .. public or private messages appreciated.
thankyou.

That sux.
Wonder how they got it started with the VATS.

I have an online photo album that I post stolen cars. If you send me a pics and some basic info, I will post it for you.

Originally posted by Ryan
That sux.
Wonder how they got it started with the VATS.

Way easier than you'd think. Yank off the driver's side kickpanel, and bypass/hotwire the VATS starter enable relay.

No matter how many theft prevention devices you may have, if they really want it, they'll get it. It's becoming more and more common for them to bring a slideback and drag the thing up, that way they don't even have to mess with alarms and kill switches.

Sorry to hear about it. Good luck recovering it in good condition and in one piece, but because it's a TTA and parts are expensive and hard to find I bet it wasn't taken for just a joyride, but to get parted out and chopped :(