stolen in KC

paul87t

gone 87t limited KC, MO

Stolen May 25 Wednesday between 9 am and 6 pm. Kansas City, MO near holmes road and I 435. Vin 1G4GM1179HP406216. Tag 884-KRH MO. Liability insurance only. Hope I get the pieces back.

It was a daily driver 153,000 miles, gray, limited, column shift, 40/60 bench seat, bare bones car. Stock rims. If you see it, call me at 816-701-3142 work, 816-348-8904 home. Thanks.

By the way, it did have a club on it.

All members in Kansas City, please keep an eye out for my car. It was an 87t Limited gray, stock wheels, daily driver, dent on drivers door, flaking paint on hood pass side front. Stolen Wednesday 5-25-05 near I-435 and Holmes road. If there are any sightings give me a call wk 816-701-3142, home 816-348-8904. Vin 1G4GM1179HP406216 Plates 884-KRH licensed in Missouri.

I hope I get this thing back, Broken pieces are better than no pieces.

Thanks.

Paul,
Sorry to hear about your car. Please keep us posted with any new info.

Ill make this a sticky for a while...

Man that sux. And I have this bad feeling that I may have seen it. I work in Merriam and the other night on my way home I saw a gray T getting on merriam lane. I did not recognize the driver. I hope it was you, but I will definately keep my eyes open around here, and I will check the apartments by my house:)

I will keep my eyes peeled for it too, was it down where you live that it was stolen from?
We will find it.
BW

Well we know the cops aint gonna find it..........my eyes are open in the area, I work at 85th and Holmes.

karst#9

------------------------------------------------------------------
FWIW & IMHO:
Say, I hope that I am reading your post wrong, but you are not making fun of someone that had a car stolen, I hope?

Originally posted by karst#9
:D

Wow, get off our board. Just cause you had a bad experience with this person does not give you the right to be an ass about it. You arent the only one that has run into deals like you had. Come on dude.

Originally posted by karst#9
:D

Man that's a cold shot right there.

If everything went down like you said... and I would never wish this on anybody.... but ain't Karma a B!t$h?:(

From reading the other post, good chance is he screwed some other guy on the deal too, and the guy decided to come back and get it for $0. Too many ****heads thinking they can just screw people over with no repercusions.

Paul87t, post up on KCSR.org also. It's a local street racing board, they'll keep their eyes peeled. If it's here in Topeka, I'll see it! I hope we can get it back for you!

Sorry for ypur loss. I know how you feel. BTW the club doesn't work. My GN was stolen in 96 & I found the steering wheel with the club still attached on the ground where the car was parked. They just snapped it off.

Where exactly was it taken from? I live VERY close to there and that makes me a little nervous.:mad:

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me guys. Kirk, your cold. I responded to his post for anyone that wants to read my side of the story.

It will be one week tomorrow and no word from the cops. I imagine there won't be much left even if I do get it back now.

karst#9,
The deal between you and paul87t is still open in the feedback forum. And the feedback forum is where it should remain. Your bad experience with this member should not interfere with any other post other than the one in the feedback forum. As a community, our members don't wish ill will on anyone. Especially when it involves a stolen vehicle. IMHO, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy and it's nothing to rejoice about.

To all,
I will be watching this thread and will modify any future intervention not related to recovery of or condolences to the member that had his vehicle stolen.

paul87t,
sorry for your misfortune and i hope you get your car back

i will keep an eye out... seams they really like g bodys here in the metro, had my bu stolen a few years ago.