Stolen GN

mark b

FYI

1987 GN stolen from Milford, CT on 10/03 between 12 midnight - 6:00 am

Car is stock appearing interior and exterior. Motor has significant mods: turbo, front mount I/C, ATR downpipe, wastegate, headers, etc. and has lots of chrome parts. Car also has (probably had!) custom stereo.

VIN 1G4GJ1177HP456556

Thanks

Mark, That really BITES!!!!!!! :mad:

Did you have any type security system like a column collar, alarm ?
Was it a tow job?

Sounds crazy but I have thought of using one of those california boot cuffs on the wheel. lotta work to drag out of a trunk & hook to wheel.

Hope those CT Law officals have both eyes open.

I hope the police can find it before the thieves
can do any serious damage to it. I had a dirt bike
stolen from me a few years ago that I had alot of money into, but no insurance. It was found a few weeks later in a pond. The
thieves had run straight gas in it (2 stroke) and wiped out the
engine that I had just rebuilt. I know exactly how you feel.
Try submitting your info to Kirban, and see if he'll put it in his next newsletter.

Mark.....Sorry for your loss. I will keep an eye out. Fugging Bas#urds should be shot. Man I hate it when one of these cars get taken.

Ken B.

friggin a$$holes

Mark I pray to God you find it somewhat salvagable. IF i were you check Craigslist.org or .com which ever one works for you to make sure n one is trying to part it out. The same with Ebay. Good luck

I live in Milford too, I'll keep my eye out for it too. Do you have any pics of it?? Hope everything works out.