Stolen 86 grand National & emerson car trailer

502slow

my 86 gn was stolen from my gas staion in okeechobee fl. it has an astro roof weld pro-star wheels Brand new m/t on the back. it has a dent in the right rear quater panel and passenger door. the trunk does not have the key lock cylinder, and the back bumper filler are still in primer coat they are fiber glass. the uel pres. gauge is mounted on the glass
:mad:
The trailer is an emerson brand it has a tool box chrome mounted in the front. it has a dent on the left fender and it is also cressed. 3 tires on the trailer 1 does not, if iam right the front left tires is different from the othe 3. any info would help i can be reached at 5612486180:mad: :mad:

thank you guy, the sh@@@ part about it that i have video from the security cameras i can see that they can i a dually truck but its not clear:(

Sorry to hear your 86GN got stolen ,I hope they find it and catch the low life. I had security cameras too, it was hard to watch someone pulling away with my car.
good luck

that sucks! :mad: , does it show what color and make the dually was ?
if so, there are way's to track down a car, if so you can track a truck down by color( if video is in color) , can you make out the truck make? ford, chevy ? i had one of my gn stolen i never got anything back:mad: , that's why the first thing i did was install LO-JACK Early warning system, I know how you feel :( , i will keep an eye out here in dade county and i'll ask my cousin who is a police officer here to pull over any turbo buick he comes across( he will do it, he loves buick's also and hates car theives)

good luck
Carlos

it wasnt clear in the video, iam waiting to get it enhanced by the P.D. Iam sure its all parted out now. anyways thanks to all for their concerns and keep an eye on your cars