STOLEN! 1986 Buick Regal T-type

SlyPSI

My 1986 Buick Regal T-type was stolen from my home in Florence SC. It was last seen around 11:30 PM Sunday night, 12-18-2011. Car was in good condition. Color is dark burgundy with burgundy cloth interior with bucket seats. Had the factory wheels on it, and tinted windows. Please message me or contact your local police if it is spotted anywhere.

c6cca1bd.jpg

55d16d83.jpg

bfac6e30.jpg

7ce1a377.jpg

yes, this is James, terribly soory to hear of this. seem to hear about this kind of thing all to frequently...

Dam nice lookng ride. Sorry for you rloss hope you get it back. Any theft devices on your car?

Seems like our beloved Turbo cars are the hot ticket for the low life scumbags.
I've got a bullet behind the ear for the MFer that phuks with mine. Then we'll talk !

Beautiful car, that's for sure!! I used to have a '86 just like it as well. If we hear/see anything up this ways we'll give you a shout!

K.

Beautiful car, that's for sure!! I used to have a '86 just like it as well. If we hear/see anything up this ways we'll give you a shout!

K.
Thanks Keith.

Also, it might be worth mentioning that there was a TTA intercooler with a Dutt. neck on the car. I only mention this because it's a rare part and the possibility of the car getting stripped and sold in pieces. Just thought it might be of some use if you hear of that part changing hands.

Dang, that makes me sick to hear that your car was stolen:frown:. I hope you get it back, it is a very nice car