Stock Turbo Cartidge needed.....

Missouri T

Any recommendations for a reliable, reasonably-priced source for a rebuilt (or new if the price is right) Turbo Cartridge for my '87 T-Type's stock turbo?

I opened things up to clean the IAC and found a film of oil in the throttle body and throttle body inlet pipe. The turbo shaft seal must be dying a slow, painful death.

The car runs fantastic, builds solid boost, no strange noises. While I had the inlet tube off, I took off the intake pipe from the turbo inlet, felt the shaft and it has a TINY bit of lateral play, from what I could feel with the tips of my fingers.

Thanks in advance for any help, folks.
Feel Free to e-mail me if you'd like.

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS: Plain and simple, NO I cannot afford a TE44 (or other) upgrade, no matter how much it appeals to me. The car runs like a raped ape with the stock turbo and ATR Street Chip as it is. 15+ lbs. of boost is well within the parameters of the original.

You might simply be better off purchasing a known-good unit in the Parts For Sale section. A rebuild of the stock unit will be far more expensive. Save the extra $$ for a future upgrade.

Just my .02

Known good unit?

I'd LOVE to do that but would certainly prefer to SEE/FEEL the unit I buy, rather than taking someone else's word for it.
Know what I mean?

Unless it's a WELL KNOWN person on here.

Thanks for the input!
Bill