Stock suspension or awesome driver?

Tom R

87FastBlack
I just recently saw this video and the poster didn't state whether the GNX shown was running the track with stock suspension. Anyone know? Here's the video and sorry if it's a repost.

Anybody with little experience can drive any computer generated car. Just to let you know, it's a video game that you saw nothing real.

I assume he knows that...I could be wrong though.

Well I guess I might have embarrassed myself a little but I'm not familiar with that video game or any others really...I haven't played any video games since Pong :eek: . I just queried '1987 Buick' on Youtube and watched the video but not in any great detail :oops: . I was hoping to learn that our cars could actually handle like that on the road:).

Wow, I just had to go watch it again now. That's insane, I didn't realize how good computer graphic have gotten.

That game is Forza 4. It is a blast. You can drive almost any car except a Porshe. For some reason Porshe does not want to be a part of the game. You can drive a Veyron too. There is a lot of tracks as well. We have it for the Xbox 360.

That game is Forza 4. It is a blast. You can drive almost any car except a Porshe. For some reason Porshe does not want to be a part of the game. You can drive a Veyron too. There is a lot of tracks as well. We have it for the Xbox 360.
EA has the rights to Porsche and would not let turn 10 use them in the game. Thats why they have RUF's in the game.