Stock size front with 235/60/15 rear look?

00ws6ta

How do you guys think that would look? Would you be able to even tell the difference? Thinking of getting the BFG or MT drag radial for rear in that size. I dont like the jacked up look and prefer stock. I have heard that 235/60 fronts can rub during full lock turn which is why I thought about sticking with the 215/65

There are many posts, this one is mine...

I have the 235/60/15 BFG's all the way around. They work well, with no rubbing. They look fat on the wheels, as that is about the widest tire you can carry on the stock wheel.
On the back, I put on BFG drag radials. They held well with a 49 turbo, but since I changed to a 6157, well, you can guess they are overpowered. There are different drag radials, but I prefer the BFG, since they have more tread if I drive in the rain. I have never had a problem with loss of control on wet streets, so I think I will stick with them.
I had the rear wheels sent to Tru Design in Colorado and widened one inch, 4.1 backspacing. Now the sidewall is straight, and I get a better road patch.
I still have the stock look, with no rake.

Pics

WS6, PM me an e-mail address and I will send you the pics. Uploading them here is a pain.

235/60/15 on the front stock wheel
235/60/15 drag radial on the back 1" wider wheel

Notice the bulge in the front tire sidewall, and the straighter sidewall in the rear.