Stock Rear / TE63-1

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Have for sale my stock 87 Gn Rear end. 8.5" 10bolt with 3.42 gears. Has stock axles, carrier, ring and pinion. Has upgraded rear brakes with both long soft shoes and S10 manual brake cylinders. BEST OFFER $$$

TE63-1 Four bolt precision turbo w/ .69 A/R. Was freshly rebuilt when I picked it up last summer. I have about 50 passes on it with no shaft play in any direction. Very nice street turbo. Spools easily with 3000stall and good tune. When my GN had the stock 200R4 trans, and a neil chance 2800stall, I would do 1.60 60' times launching off the foot brake...with a 4000 stall I did 1.47 60' times. Very nice street driving turbo, not much lag at all, very strong midrange power- I went 10.60s @ 125-126 with this turbo, on stock ported heads and intake, and a stock cam-
$550.00 plus shipping-

Cliff

Mike- Nice doing business with ya!

Let me know if you need anything else, and don't hesitate to call if you have any questions-

Cliff

should have seen the grin on the kids face from ear to ****in ear... I told him not to have too much fun with it yet, its not even on the car, and to keep it clean... :eek:

LOL- nice! Yea, It's a little bigger than the stocker! Also, if he is still looking for a cat-back exhaust, a little birdie told me he saw a complete exhaust sitting over at you-know-who's buick grave yard....

Do we know what kind? also, sorry about at the cell store.. I had to talk to that broad on the other line.. she wanted my phone number...... so she could hook me up with Tmobile..

Originally posted by turbocliff
LOL- nice! Yea, It's a little bigger than the stocker! Also, if he is still looking for a cat-back exhaust, a little birdie told me he saw a complete exhaust sitting over at you-know-who's buick grave yard....

Hey Cliff if you any info on that exhaust you are talking about let me know Iam interested..... lol

Prasad

BUMP!!! I still need to sell this rear end, cause otherwise I'll have to figure out how to use two of them in my GN!....

Cliff

Hey Jason I tried send you a PM but your mail box is full. When you get a chance give me a buzz 630-965-1987.

Thanks
Prasad

Cliff said also that if he didnt sell his rear end, he wasnt happy with his small rearend in the car now, that he'd have to have two rearends.. Thats a big rearend.. :eek:

In case anyone is interested, I wouldn't mind trading this rear end for a stock shortblock (109 block or 84/85) that is in good condition...

I would also consider trading the rear end for a large turbo....

I'm only posting this because I imagine that it's quite a bit easier to sell this rear to other Gbody guys, rather than that above mentioned components..

Cliff

SOLD!!

Turbo = SOLD
Rear End = SOLD

Thank you to everyone who was interested, thank you wickedv6 for your help!

Cliff