stock location intercooler

garretberg

I am looking for a nice used aftermarket s/l intercooler for 86 t-type putting a t/a 49 turbo on car need bigger intercooler

We just got back a SLIC interccoler we sell.It has about 100 miles on it. He traded it back in for a front mount we sell. Nothing wrong with it. Let me know if your interested. This is how they look brand new & it's damn close.

GBodyParts.com Online

Recent feed back:
GBodyParts.com Online

I've got a stock location intercooler for sale. It comes with all hoses, t-bolt clamps, up-pipe, metal shroud, and scoop that goes between split air dams. See pics I have posted. It has a small pin hole in it where the intercooler fan hit it. I can sell as-is, or have it fixed. Looking for $450 + shipping as-is, or add actual cost to get it fixed.

TurboZV6 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks, Keith

The IC GBODY has for sale are really nice. Installed 1 of them not too long ago and it is a nice piece good for the 10's. Pretty darn good deal to. Brian if he does not take it please let me know as I may want it for the shop.

The IC GBODY has for sale are really nice. Installed 1 of them not too long ago and it is a nice piece good for the 10's. Pretty darn good deal to. Brian if he does not take it please let me know as I may want it for the shop.

It is still sitting here alot of intrest but no $.

If it doesn't sell soon I may donate it to the give away Blue T.

$650.00 shipped.

I still owe you for that SS rad hold down. I need to call you soon for a couple of other items too. Been so busy lately as I am sure you are. I will call next week and get some stuff on the way.

have i belive is a tony dequick v4 21 row stretch intercooler! in decent shape some of the black paint chipped away could be resprayed also were sway bar goes i had it bent a lil to clear sway bar but can be bent back looking for 550 shipped in the usa!

im in pittsburgh coule meet if not far!!

100_2248.jpg

100_2246.jpg

100_2244.jpg

100_2241.jpg

100_2240.jpg