stock LC2 block

LC2 motors are cast pistons, rods, and crank. For most mild builds the factory rods and crank are more than sufficient, but I would say the pistons would be your weakest link when you start getting more aggressive.

20 psi is nothing on a healthy running LC2, now if you start going too much further past that you might want to start budgeting for the "what if's" These aren't any different from any other performance engine....beat on it long enough and it will break.

20 psi is nothing on a healthy running LC2, now if you start going too much further past that you might want to start budgeting for the "what if's" These aren't any different from any other performance engine....beat on it long enough and it will break.
still stock turbo im looking into a little bigger of one i have a secound block and was going to build it

"mild" being 500-550hp on stock junk ... little more if you're carefull

Stock piston and stock rods will take a beating!! They are strong parts! The engineers borrowed some piston technology from diesel pistons when they designed the LC2 turbo piston. But like most diesels, they are also heavy. Look closely at the piston's top ring groove. It has a steel insert around the ring to keep the groove from wearing. It also has steel struts cast in the pin towers.....again really strong, but heavy. Keep the engine below 6000 RPM and no detonation and the stock parts will tolerate 500 HP for a very long time.

i can vouch they are strong...my car went over 30 psi by mistake wth a 6765 dbb turbo felt fast ass hell! no knock, but then it popped the uppipe off and ruined my turbo 6 sumbol on my hood pad :oops:...