stock iron heads

Let me know and how much.

I do have those heads however, the bowls have been worked. I picked these up at a swap meet sometime ago and just got them apart. Looks like someone used a hatchet!! Well not that bad but its not pretty. Let me know if your still interested. If you want to see them we can meet.

I have a set but have no idea what they are worth. They were freshened up and have good valve springs. They have sat for a while after my last motor failed and need a clean up. I guess make me a fair offer.

I have 2 sets. I stk set that need cleaning, v job and the other set has 1000miles on a new v job with back cut on ex valves and 100# springs for flat tappets.

Juat picked up one more set this month. So I now have 2 sets of 8445 and one set of 693's, Two sets are virgin. I"m still wanting a set done, just not been able to pull the intake yet.

Do you want to save some shipping for both parties and meet in the middle? PM me your contact info again........

Khai I assume you've got the set I left with you 6 years ago? I need a pair to go back on my '87 GN, so keep them hidden!