Stock IC and Bracket, Chrome Up Pipe, Heavy Duty IC/Turbo/Up Pipe hoses and Clamps, Etc.

MCH86GN

Price Drop.
Stock IC decent shape out of my 70k GN, it is has had some home porting on the inlet and outlet. If you want the shroud it's yours missing and two shroud mounting screws, $50, there are some bolts with it but are not stock mounting bolts, this also includes the mounting bracket. BOTH BRACKET AND INTERCOOLER ARE SOLD.

Stock Chrome Up Pipe, drill for methanol single probably 7/10 - SOLD
New orange MAF pipe hoses, still in package - $8 - SOLD
3 Heavy duty hoses, turbo to IC, IC to up pipe, up pipe to TB - $20 - SOLD
6 clamps for mounting the HD hoses - $15 - SOLD
Stock Wastegate, tested in my car and it works - $15
Front and read Bumper Guards with rubber strips. These have mounting hardware, except for a nut see picture. The rubber on the guards are in fair condition. The bumper guards are good for a driver, but they would need to be stripped and painted or powder coated - $50
A set of 4 rubber strips for bumper guards - $15
Fuel Pressure Gauge with mounting hardware, it was supposed to be a hood mounted one but a rubber piece and 2 screws are missing. - $30. - SOLD

None of these prices include shipping

Back of IC
icback1.JPG

Close up back of IC
icback2.JPG

Front of IC
icfront1.JPG

Close up of front of IC
icfront2.JPG

Ported inlet
ported inlet.JPG

Ported outlet
ported outlet.JPG

shroud
tb 4 sale parts 067.JPG

Hole in shroud
tb 4 sale parts 070.JPG

Bracket
tb 4 sale parts 038.JPG

Parts cont. Up pipe
Uppipe_1.JPG

Uppipe drilled for methanol nozzle
uppipe2.JPG

MAF pipe hoses
mafhoses1.JPG

maf pipe hoses
mafhoses3.JPG

Bumper guards
the rest of the pictures 001.JPG

the rest of the pictures 004.JPG

front
tb 4 sale parts 080.JPG

Rubber strips for bumper guards
the rest of the pictures 005.JPG

rear guards
tb 4 sale parts 073.JPG

rear bumper guard missing quick nut or whatever it is called
tb 4 sale parts 074.JPG

Pictures cont'd
wastegate pics
the rest of the pictures 021.JPG

wastegate
the rest of the pictures 022.JPG

wastegate
the rest of the pictures 023.JPG

fuel rail pressure gauge
the rest of the pictures 018.JPG

fuel rail pressure gauge connectors
the rest of the pictures 020.JPG

Clamps and hoses on up pipe
the rest of the pictures 009.JPG

the rest of the pictures 013.JPG

hoses and clamp on IC
the rest of the pictures 017.JPG

Oops... Pics didnt load right away. Edited my message.

Thanks
Ok. I am missing the two screws that are used to mount to your hood if in fact you were planning on doing that. I maybe missing another rubber piece. I paid $70 for this, after I got it I changed my mind about mounting it to my hood and I just kept my $35 fuel pressure gauge on. I can probably get the instructions from gbodyparts and I think I know where the rubber piece is at. All you would need are the two sheet metal screws. This is just my opinion, I would not mount this to my hood. For one there is no back lighting and two I think you have to drill into the sheet metal on the hood. There is another hood mounted one, but it costs about $200 or so. However, it is up to you if want to mount it or just use it as gauge. I bought a 6' fuel line so I can route my gauge to wherever I need to see it. I usually have my wife watch it if I am checking the pressure.

Ok. I am missing the two screws that are used to mount to your hood if in fact you were planning on doing that. I maybe missing another rubber piece. I paid $70 for this, after I got it I changed my mind about mounting it to my hood and I just kept my $35 fuel pressure gauge on. I can probably get the instructions from gbodyparts and I think I know where the rubber piece is at. All you would need are the two sheet metal screws. This is just my opinion, I would not mount this to my hood. For one there is no back lighting and two I think you have to drill into the sheet metal on the hood. There is another hood mounted one, but it costs about $200 or so. However, it is up to you if want to mount it or just use it as gauge. I bought a 6' fuel line so I can route my gauge to wherever I need to see it. I usually have my wife watch it if I am checking the pressure.
Thanks for the information

Thanks for the information
No problem, I figured someone would just buy and use this as an under the hood gauge. I could be wrong about the actual mounting, however, there is no lighting associated with it. That is something you would want at night for sure.

Interested in up pipe, and MAF hoses pending more info and price.

PM sent

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm also interested in the chrome up-pipe. Let me know if the previous sale falls through. ks

Price Drop.
$50 for the bumper guards.
$15 for the spare bumper guards rubber strips
$15 for the stock wastegate - I use it on my car, it does work.
$50 for intercooler and bracket.