Stock good MAF sensor

Limited87

Looking for a good used factory GM stock mass air flow sensor. PM with price/details.

Thanks

Sorry couldn't be of more help but the car won't be here for a few more weeks ;). Good luck with your search.

If it doesn't work out with QWKRTNU, I found out this morning Pete Hoffman has a mint factory MAF. I'm sure he can direct ship to you if you want it and I'll pick up the tab ;). Let me know.

If it doesn't work out with QWKRTNU, I found out this morning Pete Hoffman has a mint factory MAF. I'm sure he can direct ship to you if you want it and I'll pick up the tab ;). Let me know.

Scott, I appreciate the info! I haven't come up with anything yet. I sure appreciate your offer but that isn't necessary. If you can contact Pete and get the ball rolling, I will send you the money. I Looking forward to helping you any way I can with that new beautiful Limited!(y)

Scott, I appreciate the info! I haven't come up with anything yet. I sure appreciate your offer but that isn't necessary. If you can contact Pete and get the ball rolling, I will send you the money. I Looking forward to helping you any way I can with that new beautiful Limited!(y)
I'll send you a PM and include Pete in it so you can give him your mailing address (although I'm sure I have it somewhere...). No need to send me anything. It's thanks for all your help with my questions about the Limited.

I'll send you a PM and include Pete in it so you can give him your mailing address (although I'm sure I have it somewhere...). No need to send me anything. It's thanks for all your help with my questions about the Limited.

Well you are more than welcome! I will continue to help you out with it going forward in any way I can! Thank you again Scott!

I have 3 good ones. They all have one screen but I have 2 more screens if needed. I will sale them for 65 each plus shipping.