Stock gn turbo

bblock383

Hi all, I'm looking for a good working stock gn turbo . Pics n prices appreciated. Thanks

Turbo

Hello. I have one too that I just pulled off. According to the paperwork in the glove box it was changed at 115,618 miles on my car and the current mileage shows 122,893 so the turbo has 7275 miles on it. I only replaced it when I went with a larger 4431 Precision turbo. I never had problems with mine and Brian from Gbodyparts helped me tune it in with Eric's TT set up. Despite an exhaust leak the size of my fist everything Brian told me to do worked and the car got faster. I was up to 18psi boost and it spooled perfectly. So like every other kid with his toy I went bigger and faster.

Brian has seen the turbo as well as a few guys from GNS at the Buick nationals too. It's in good shape and has NO shaft play at all. The Horizontal has NO play in it either. Spins smoothly and is dry and clean.

I am asking $300 plus shipping for mine. I know it's more but it's clean and relatively new. I think this is a fair price.

I have one off of my TTA. Mechanic said there was no play when it was removed. $175 Let me know if interested.

I have one,has about 11,000 original miles no shaft play 200$ shipped,W/downpipe elbow

I have one I bought for 150 shipped Ill sell it to you for the same. It’s all there even the boost actuator.

Ok try again. Anyone else have a complete good condition turbo for 150? Preferably with adjustable wastegate?

stock turbo

i have a cplt one. elbow adj waste gate. no end or shaft play been sittin a couple months but if ya want it/need it I'll sell it. where ya at? but of course its 150.000 plus the ride.