Stock fuel rail and champion intake?

with the champion ported stock intake , sure.
its a stock intake and all parts bolt up except that egr wont function because they weld that passage closed inside the intake

with the champion race intake that is a new casting similar to the old BGC intakes , no .
the champion race intakes has a different injector angle and they come with aluminum rails specific for the intake .
the race also has a different bolt pattern for the plenum so it also comes with a plenum

Is the height of the race intake higher too?

hello; Nothing to add just a question. Looking at the TA intakes. They have centered and off centered. Please explain when the differance is needed?
IBBY

Not to hijack but staying on subject,,what about vice versa ? aluminum fuel rails on champ stock ported intake?

champion makes rails for the stock intake (doesnt matter if its ported)
they are available for stock fuel lines and stock style regulator
or can be had with a shortened driver side rail for external regulator and with fittings for feeding with AN lines
or you could even do a dual feed dual output to an external regulator

champion makes rails for the stock intake (doesnt matter if its ported)
they are available for stock fuel lines and stock style regulator
or can be had with a shortened driver side rail for external regulator and with fittings for feeding with AN lines
or you could even do a dual feed dual output to an external regulator

I know this is an old thread but if you order the stock style regulator fuel rails on the champion intake (not factory style intake but the "upgraded casting" does it come with the fittings for the stock fuel lines? I will be upgrading my fuel system soon but for the time being I want to use the stock fuel lines for break in on my new motor.

Last edited:
pretty sure whoever you use to order them from champion should be made aware how you would like them setup, they can be had for stock with fittings for the stock saginaw feed line , the driverside rail for stock regulator would work with the factory return line because thats at the regulator

pretty sure whoever you use to order them from champion should be made aware how you would like them setup, they can be had for stock with fittings for the stock saginaw feed line , the driverside rail for stock regulator would work with the factory return line because thats at the regulator
Yeah, unfortunately it is already on the way...I did tell them I wanted the stock style fuel rail but I wasn't sure if you had to specify stock style regulator and stock fuel lines? Of course the drivers side should be taken care of like you said but the passenger feed line is the one I am trying to figure out. I have been looking all over the Internet trying to find the right fitting or series of fittings but I haven't been successful. As I understand it I need an -8AN short oring male fitting X 16mm Saginaw female fitting...am I right?

the rails (all ends ) are tapped for -8 ORB (oring boss) basically -8 straight with an oring
the "stock rails" should have the M16 1.5 saginaw female end on the passenger rail

the rails (all ends ) are tapped for -8 ORB (oring boss) basically -8 straight with an oring
the "stock rails" should have the M16 1.5 saginaw female end on the passenger rail
No luck with that online either. I have tried several times to call Champion but have never gotten them on the phone and then tried several times to email them over the last few weeks and haven't gotten a response from that either. I guess I will just have to wait until Tuesday when it is supposed to arrive and then figure it out from there. Thanks for your help!!!