Stock BRF Transmission and D5 convertor for sale

onefastgn

63,000 mile on trans. Never been to a track but i have ran it a couple of time on the street. I just don't want to hurt the unit. So I'm looking to find one already built to install. It has the stock D5 convertor. Shifts great and has always be maintained. $500.00 plus shipping. I can meet within 100 miles from Battle Creek MI, for no extra cost. Thanks

Check out my thread "Pics of broke GN" I am in need of a tranny bad! I would like to know the shipping to 85340. Thanks

Check out my thread "Pics of broke GN" I am in need of a tranny bad! I would like to know the shipping to 85340. Thanks

It was around $175.00 to send one to Las Vegas a couple of years ago. So I'm thinking it will be more closer to $200.00 to ship to you. Let me know. I can have ready to go in a day or so, i will have to build a box to ship it safely. Thanks

Stock trans 200R4

No it's still for sale. It's all stock no shift kit BRF trans with 63,000 miles, you can take it for test ride before it comes out if you want it. Let me know. Thanks Tony
1309-558-9101