Stock bottom end 5.3 trapping 154

Why not use Imgur?

I had been using photobucket for years so I have literally thousands of pictures on that site before they put a limit on the monthly bandwidth. I should change services lots of better ones out there, but all my millions of car pics are on photobucket. I joined on the 18th, so they should be up today or tomorrow.

Actually aside from the "T" merge and the too large 2.5" piping... it is very easy to work on in the car. I can change all my plugs in 20 minutes (both sides) and I've never burnt a plug wire. Still running the original autozone LT1 set from 2 years ago on the pass side. I don't even run insulation on the plug wires/boots. These are the stamped SS F-body manifolds with V-bands welded on.
I love it
This is the way that i have been planning on doing my hot side GN style.
Once i sell a bunch of stuff i will be hounding you for info

4.8 short block all cleaned up and ready to go. Waiting on my degree wheel to arrive so I can double check the cam. Can't believe the amount of carbon and crap that builds up on these pistons. Cyls/bearings all looked great. Gapped rings to 20/24 and slapped everything back together.

IMG_5466_zps6d1f81f4.jpg

CAM00197_zpsblywxlpm.jpg

Takes more time to clean everything that it does to assemble the motor.

IMG_5470_zps4c716170.jpg

IMG_5460_zps44b09ff1.jpg

Tore the old motor down as well. I don't know if my oil pickup was being uncovered or not. All the bearings with the exception of the #6 rod bearing looked great. The #6 was eating itself. Not sure why. It looked great when I assembled the motor.

IMG_5472_zps145eea28.jpg

IMG_5474_zps41bfc616.jpg

IMG_5479_zps26cb50b8.jpg

IMG_5476_zps900c710e.jpg