Block is 30 over - stock block from 1987 GN
3.625 scat stroker forged crank with their rods and pistons
Pistons were ceramic coated both skirts and tops
All 5 mians are billet with ARP studs
Billet girdle
Deep sump pan
New timing cover / oil pump etc
Brass freeze plugs
I forget the bearings but assume they are top the line..
New flex plate
Fully assembled and all clearances done propely no hatchet jobs here. engine never fired up.

We are changing to a TA alum block for our application so the question is this: better to sell as short block complete or take out crank and rods and sell machined block with pistons, billet mains, girdle and pan etc as package.

Any thoughts on what short block complete is worth and or block way without crank and rods but fully machined and with the other parts....also have the good motor mounts that don't fit the TA block but can't remeber their name off top of my head...

Can get bearing brand name and engine mount name too

Please advise...located in Central FL can crate for shipping.

Curious on peoples thought on this one...Being that it is assembled and ready to go I would think you would make out better selling as is....

I had all the mians changed to the billet ones not just the centers.

Heart beat machine - did the machine work they are in MT Dora FL Lawrence Macsdeo did the assembly M2 motor sports - he is a very very very respected engine builder loud of high end work vipers etc

Unsure of price - what's reasonable ? Can post pics - it is still fully assembled heads intake etc

Just looking to off set cost of new build with the TA block

So I guess no resonable offer refused - lol

I don't remember how many main bearings it has - I do know they are ALL BILLET not just the center ones like most people only do

I don't cut corners - hence the ceramic costing on the piston skirts and top...,

Last edited:
Unless you special ordered the TA block, it will have a bore size of 3.900" so your pistons will not fit.

My opinion is sell the 109 short block and start fresh with a complete new rotating assembly.

Contact me direct if you do not get a reasonable offer on your short block.