pm sent on atr 2.5 y pipe, sale pending payment
valve covers still up for grabs
Vigilate lock up torque for sale
fuel pressure gauge for fuel rail with fitting, ready to go
Dash bezel for sale
Shoot an offer
Steve C

Thanks for the sale on the atr 2.5" y pipe 805gn
sending out Thursday or Friday, and I'll get the UPS tracking # for you with a delivery date. Hope I Have your address.
Steve C

Just found out to ship the Y pipe to California is 130 fed ex and 185 ups, and that's through a friend that has a commercial acct. His company has UPS and Fed ex trucks at least 2 times a day. Don't think the pipe is that valuable.

Does anyone suggest a different shipping method?

I can get the pipe to Kirbans on the 4th of May or to Richard Clarks at the end of may.

Y-pipe is on its way to California, valve covers are pending the only thing left is the fuel rail fuel gauge and the dash bezel.

I will be putting a new post out for a oil pressure and engine temperature gauges and sensors and the two Gage holders that fit in the dash console, a braided turbo oil feed line a braided fuel feed-line, an AC delete bracket and a set of silicone magnecor r100 racing 10 mm spark plug wire set that seems to be brand new also off my 86 purchase

Just found out to ship the Y pipe to California is 130 fed ex and 185 ups, and that's through a friend that has a commercial acct. His company has UPS and Fed ex trucks at least 2 times a day. Don't think the pipe is that valuable.

Does anyone suggest a different shipping method?

I can get the pipe to Kirbans on the 4th of May or to Richard Clarks at the end of may.
Grayhound bus lines

I would potentially be interested in the wires. Just send picture and cost info. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need your ZIP code and if you give me your phone number I can shoot you some pictures off my phone Steve C