Stock 87 turbo shortblock & more!

RUQWIKR

1987 turbo (109) shortblock (has cam, pistons, rods, stock-sized crank, oil return line, main caps)...~60K miles, all pistons can move freely...stored in HVAC-controlled garage...may be able to be cleaned up as-is without rebuilding, but not positive, and if it was mine, I'd be pulling it all apart for cleaning and new bearings at the very least anyways.

I pulled the crank out to look at the bearings and journals and they look pretty good. Great to have one of these laying around for a spare, too. Since I'm out of the turbo Buicks, again at least for a while, I don't need it.

$800...not shipping, but will help with delivery within a 2-4 hours of Dallas with a good deposit. Plus, I'll throw in a grab bag of mixed parts, too, like a spare oil pan, one cylinder head (don't know where the other is right now...may find it), rocker covers, etc.

I was saving it for another guy, but his plans changed. Here's some pics of it without me trying to pretty it up for the camera. Once again, per the above, the crank is included, but not pictured below.

Attachments

• Shortblock bottom 25percent resized.JPG
    Shortblock bottom 25percent resized.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Shortblock front 25percent resized.JPG
    Shortblock front 25percent resized.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Shortblock top 25percent resized.JPG
    Shortblock top 25percent resized.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 272
Have your wife or girlfriend buy this for your Valentine's present!

Heck, buy it for them!

i may take this off of your hands. i am goin to see what i can do tommorow. i am in shreveport, would you be willing to meet me in tyler?

i am tryin to talk to a couple people that owe me money right now. i hurt the tranny in my we4 today at the track. it is goin to be fixed. i just need to ty and see what the money looks like.