Still not running right

edmonds27

Some of you may know already about my GN falling on its face and back fireing and making some awful chattering when you really lay into it. So i spent my weeks pay on a powerlogger and recorded a file for you guys to look at and maybe tell me what i need to do.
by the way my speedometer is messed up, so just ignore that.

Attachments

• LogFile.dat
    499.6 KB · Views: 89
Some of you may know already about my GN falling on its face and back fireing and making some awful chattering when you really lay into it. So i spent my weeks pay on a powerlogger and recorded a file for you guys to look at and maybe tell me what i need to do.
by the way my speedometer is messed up, so just ignore that.

I would start with adjusting the IAC and TPS. Your TPS should be .42 not .36 at idle. The battery voltage should not be below 12. Low voltage screws up everything. Spark advance at WOT should not be above 18 degrees. This will keep you busy for awhile. Fix one problem at a time otherwise you will be SOL. Brad

I put an 87 ECM in my 84 and still using my stock Maf with no problems. I have a turbotweak chip burned for my setup. If you are using the stock 87 chip, maybe that is causing problems.