Steelers Win!

deezdad

I grew up and still live right down the road from Foxboro/Gillette Stadium but have been a die hard Steelers fan since birth...Enjoy the celebration those of you in/around Pittsburgh!!

I dont know what it was like back in the 70's when the steelers won last. but it is pretty wild down town right from what i see on the news.

Turbo317 said:
I dont know what it was like back in the 70's when the steelers won last. but it is pretty wild down town right from what i see on the news.
GOOD...You guys deserve it!...Been brutal here in southern New England the last 5 years as a Steelers fan...Pay-back Tyme :D

Being from the area and being a steeler fan,Im glad they won!The coach deserved it,And of course all the players and fans.Neither team played their best game.And the superbowl,officiating,halftime and hummer commerical wasnt the best.But they found a way to win and we are thankful for it.You have to feel for the seahawks and their fans,this area has been there.

bus3gk.jpg

and i still hate bill cowher but you take the good with the bad and its been a long 26 years. i walked outside last night and i thought i was in a sold out stadium. it was wild!