Stay Away From This Scam Seller!!!

nailheadpowered

WELL GUYS I GUESS IF YOU BUY ENOUGH PARTS OFF HERE EVENTUALLY YOURE GONNA FIND THE BAD APPLE AND I HAVE FOUND HIM. :banghead: HE HAD A POST SELLING SOME BUICK PARTS HIS ID# IS (AJT86 AND HIS EMAIL IS FARFROMGONE211@YAHOO.COM) AND HIS NAME IS ANDREW IN NEW JERSEY. I BOUGHT A BOOST GUAGE AND POD THAT HE ASSURED ME WAS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION AND ETC. AND WELL I GOT THE DAMN THING AND ON THE SIDE THAT FACES THE WINDSHIELD IS COMPLETELY WARPED. :madder: I HAVE EMAILED HIM COUNTLESS TIMES ABOUT THIS AND TOLD HIM TO REFUND MY $$$$ AND I WILL SEND THIS BACK BUT HE HAS STOPPED ANSWERING MY EMAILS AND CLAIMS THAT IT WAS FINE WHEN HE MAILED IT AND THE SUN COULD NOT HAVE WARPED IT. :nono: BEST OF ALL HE INSISTED THAT I LOOK AGAIN AT THE PICS HE SENT OF THE ITEM AND IF THE DAMAGE IS THERE HE WOULD REFUND ME MY $$$$. WELL I LOOKED AGAIN AT THE PICS AND HE TRIED TO COVER THE DAMAGE WITH HIS HAND IN ONE PIC AND IN THE OTHER SHOT IT AT AN ANGLE THAT UNLESS YOU LOOKED CLOSE YOU WOULD NOT SEE IT, SO I ENLARGED THE PICS AND WHEN I FORWARDED THE PICS WITH THIS INFO THATS WHEN THE EMAILS STOPPED. :cuss: :banghead: APARENTELY THIS PUNK THINKS WERE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS :cuss: ON THE FORUMS AND LIKES TO PLAY GAMES AND HONESTLY ITS NOT A LOT OF MONEY ITS NOW THE PRINCIPLE SO IF YOU SEE HIS NAME EMAIL OR ICON OF (AJT86) AVOID THIS PIECE OF CRAP LIKE THE PLAQUE AND YES IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOURE LUCKY I :mad:

Well if someone does know this game playing piece of crap :mad: tell him to send back my $$$ as i will keep this current to insure he is not able to buy or sell on the buick forums :eek: guys like this does not belong here taking $$$$ from any of us, these cars are expensive enough to modify without throwing money away. .:mad:

Is it one of the pods that attaches to your existing pillar, or an whole new pillar?
Reason I ask is a company called Lotec sells a whole replacement pillar. Sometimes the qualty of the piece leaves much to be desired.

P.S whats wrong with juior college. Its a good place to get your gen ed's out of the way without spending big bucks. :)

no acualy im a GM Technition student in NJ and stop posting where i lived i got tired of your harassing emails so i blocked them the pod was fine when i sent it out you wouldnt pay for shipping insurence so thats on you. im not an******i post on here regularly i dont cheat people- you didnt handle this like an adult you started to threaten and stuff. its over with man the pod was in perfect condition when i sent it out to you- if you wanna say it was damaged when you got it then it must have been done while being shipped i have you a quote of 9$ for insured shipping you said youd give me 5$ so you wouldnt pay insurence its on you- these things dont just warp first of all and second of all the picture you sent me the damn side was melted- stop posting my full name and where i live and ****

it was an autometer single pod that attaches to the existing pillar- it fit great in my car- i bought a new boost guage and water temp guage so i upgraded to a double pod- sent him all these picutures he said ill give you 40$ i was like ok i packed it up sent it out then when it got there he said its warped- my dad has an autometer pod on his car hes had it since he got the car like 12 years ago and it still looks brand new- anyway it wasnt a warp it was melted- it didnt leave my house that way- i wouldnt do that because i post on here regularly like i said iw ould have refunded his money if he would have showed me in the picture i sent him the warp= he said its not "a good enough angle" and then another one i purposly blocked it with my hand- i was holding it up to take a picture of the guage installed- they dont just stand up on their own! i just want this to stop- your not getting your money back it wasnt damaged leaving my house so its on you now.

nailheadpowered , Please do not post anyones private information with out there consent , also please leave out insulting words and comments in your threads and post , This also goes for you ajt86.

I understand you two are upset with the way your deal went but please dont use this board as your personal war field.

Good luck to both of you , I hope you two work it out.

Jesse

SCAMMER

YOU ARE SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP LIAR, I SENT PICS OF THE POD TO YOU AS REQUESTED AND THEN SENT THE PICS YOU SENT ME SHOWING THE PROBLEM AREA AS REQUESTED WITH THE EXACT WORDS YOU WOULD REFUND ME WHICH I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REFRESH YOU MEMORY, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME ON HERE AND CRY THAT I AM BOTHERING YOU!:mad: YOURE DAMN RIGHT I WILL KEEP ON BOTHERING YOU AS MY PRICE WAS MERELY NEGOTIATING A PRICE FOR A PRODUCT AND WHEN YOU SOME DAY GROW UP YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT THIS BUSINESS TECHNIQUE ON BUYING AND SELLING. AS FOR THE POD ETC. I CAN SEND PICS TO ANYONE WHO THINKS IM FULL OF IT AS YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE THAT THIS WAS DONE OVER TIME AS YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MOLECULAR CHANGES IN OBJECTS FROM HEAT AND OR COLD, THIS TYPE OF DAMAGE IS FROM EXTENSIVE SUN EXPOSURE AND I WOULD ALSO BE HAPPY TO SHARE YOUR OWN PICS OF THIS ITEM AND LET THE MASSES BE THE JUDGE, SO BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR B.S. MOUTH YOU BETTER THINK TWICE ABOUT YOUR WORD/ACTIONS. BASICALLY IT ALSO SHOWS WHAT TYPE OF SELLER YOU ARE BY NOT STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT, WHICH MEANS YOU WOULD PROBABLY TRY TO SCREW SOMEONE SELLING YOU SOMETHING BY CLAIMING YOU DID NOT GET IT OR WHAT NOT. SO REFUND MY $$$$$ I WILL SEND BACK YOUR DAMAGED POD AND GUAGE AND THIS WILL BE DONE. PS I DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO POST SOMEONES EMAIL/FORUM NAME AS I WOULD HOPE ALL WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE POTENTIALLY DEALING WITH, MINE WAS ONLY 40.00 BUT THE NEXT GUY COULD BE FOR 400 OR 4000. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY FROM THE INTERNET LOW LIFES.

well mike when the board administrator tells you to stop posting personal information that means stop. im done with this this isnt somthing to fight about on a tech forum

SCAMMER!!!

DONT WORRY IM NOT GOING TO POST ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFO AND IF YOUR DONE THEN YOU CAN DO THE HONORABLE THING AND STAND BEHIND YOUR PROMISE IN YOUR EMAIL TO CORRECT THIS. I HOPE YOUR STATE HAS LICENSING GUIDELINES AS CALI DOES BECAUSE IF YOUR WILLING TO TRY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME ACROSS COUNTRY FOR ONLY 40.00, I HATE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BECOME A MECHANIC. I WOULD LIKE TO BE DONE WITH THIS ALSO BUT YOU MADE TWO MISTAKES FIRST YOU SOLD ME A DAMAGED PART AND SECOND YOU LIED TO ME AND NOW TO THE GOOD PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE OVER 40.00. PRETTY BAD CHARACTER ON YOUR PART. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TRY TO PULL A FAST ONE ON SOMEONE ESPECIALLY ON THE NET. THINK ABOUT IT!

DONE WITH SCAMMER

I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS SCAMMER AS I THINK EVERYONE NOW KNOWS WHO HE IS AND HIS DECEPTIVE AND DOUBLE TALKING WAYS. MOST WILL KNOW NOT TO DEAL WITH HIM OR BE VERY CAREFULL AND IF YOU DO GOOD LUCK. I HAVE A CAR TO BUILD.

87 T-TYPE WE-4 T-63E,65LB INJ,RAZOR ALKY,65MM ACCUFAB T/B,MEASE 3"DP, SINGLE SHOT 3" EIBACH SPRINGS,BILSTEINS, AIR BAGS, ATR 1 3/8 SWAY,PS FRONT I/C,EATON POSI,MOSER AXLES,TRANS LOOP,STAGE-2 TRANS-3200 STALL,SCANMASTER,BILLER FUEL REG, WABORO W/HOT WIRE KIT, ETC. SHOULD BE GOOD FOR HIGH 10'S?

67GS400
66GS HARDTOP
66GS CONV. 2X4 (YES FACTORY DUAL QUADS)