starting over

carkicker

rumspringer
but not from scratch. we managed to keep our 87 GN , its still bone stock , but not for long. it gets driven to work , 50 miles every day , so driveability is a must , yet makeing it fast as possible , is also a must . we need as much input as you can put in .theres only enough money , to do it right once...for now . from what i"ve read , im sure were on the right page . theres nothing like a father and son project , where as much hp as possible is the goal . its all good.

you could start by looking at the 'recipes' on the other site: recipe for 12 second car, recipe for 11 second car, etc.
some pretty good info there.........

I see you are in Ohio. Personally I suggest going E85 but that is just me. You can do big injectors, modded ECM, chip, new pump and hanger, volt booster, scanmaster, and a couple of gauges for under $1,000. And it will scream.

I recommend E-85 as well, you'll notice a drop in mileage (50 miles a day is no big deal), but it's the next best thing to race fuel. As far as doing it right once, just take your time and review all the info your given. Don't be suprized that when you reached your goal, you go for more.