started fine , i parked it and now

no-nos

I just got her back from the body shop, parked it at home and now it wont even attempt to start:(, wtf?
all it does is it makes a noise as if the starter went bad, but the car never gave me any issues with the starter?
so I went and charged the battery for about 4 hrs and still the same? any ideas would be greatly Appreciated
I just finished spending a few thousand to get her back and now this o_O thanks in advance

Do the lights dim out when starting it? Check all the connections again.

Have you tried hitting the starter with a hammer or something? Some times it'll shake things up in a crapping out starter. If that works then get a new one.

D

Chuck Leeper said:
Check volt drop when cranking....

I am doing it now , it does drop a little it bounces down to 10 and nothing, And no the lights Do not dim down , Change the starter time?

" it bounces down to 10 and nothing,"
Evidently, something is throwing a load on the system. Starter sol is pulling in, but the armature is not spinning....You may be right.... Time for a new starter. [Like a SBC mini??]
What does "and nothing" mean?? Zero, as in an open circuit?
What Rick asked.

TurboBuRick said:
Does starter click?

Yes it does, l tried hitting it , while turning the key , but nothing . I have a spare starter, is there a way to test it. First , before installing it? I know there is a way just can't remember , Thanks again guys

no-nos said:
Yes it does, l tried hitting it , while turning the key , but nothing . I have a spare starter, is there a way to test it. First , before installing it? I know there is a way just can't remember , Thanks again guys

I just saw how to check the starter.