Star shower laser light WTH

84gbodyss

Hey guys my mom and mother inlaw want one and everywhere I go and call they are sold out.I guess they are popular what the heck! Do any of you guys happen to have two?Help a brother out please :(

Ya they had pallets but now they are all gone! Everywhere I go and call they are sold out.

You can get these on ebay for $80.00 with free shipping of 7 days or less.

You may find them at a lower price with some more looking. Or you can make an offer to some of the sellers who have them listed.

There are a lot of sellers that offer them and can supply however many you would like to buy,shipping included free of charge with an expected delivery time of 7 days or less. Do your shopping wisely on ebay and you will have a happy experience with them. I buy a lot of items on ebay and have never had a bad experience.

Last edited:
Home Depot has them for $45.

I had 2 different friends who bought 2 of them each and with 3 days they were stolen out of their yards. No way to secure them.

Just today on the news I heard airline pilots are complaining about the lasers in the decorations blinding them.

We have 3 at my place. All the neighbors walk by and tell us they've been looking but sold out. I am worried about they are going to get stolen.
image.jpeg

Ya lady people that don't want to put up lights :LOL:

Hey Lady :D, have you ever fallen off of a ladder?

I have no fear of heights at all, I do however, have a very serious respect for gravity...............

Not yet but I ain't gonna lie I have a fear of heights :eek: my roof is about 30' feet high! I only put lights on the bottom bushes LOL