Stalling after start up

Hellraiser

Finally got my tr to start and it stalled Everytime even while trying to feather the gas pedal. It sounds as if it has a giant cam when it doesn't,smoke comes from pipes a good 15 seconds of turning the key to start it,will stall if I either don't press gas pedal or if I press it too hard. New fuel pump ,coil pack,and the motor was rebuilt a month ago and the car haven't seen the road yet. Fuel pressure is good also. Any help will be beneficial

Is this the initial startup for break in after a rebuild? When I've done major work and the ecm was unplugged, it has to re-learn the short term fueling etc...to stay running after starting. Idle will be rough, up and down, with occasional stalling. Did it stay running when you kept the gas pedal pressed?

Is this the initial startup for break in after a rebuild? When I've done major work and the ecm was unplugged, it has to re-learn the short term fueling etc...to stay running after starting. Idle will be rough, up and down, with occasional stalling. Did it stay running when you kept the gas pedal pressed?
Yeah and if I feather the gas pedal for a minute or two it will idle by itself without me pressing the gas pedal. My o2 sensor reading extremely low,40 to be exact. Motor is not broken in yet

Sounds like a big cam is in the motor,low o2 on scanmaster and if I press the throttle 25 percent,it act like it want to stall while in park

The ECM does not need to re-learn after a power loss.

Sounds like a wire or sensor is messed up, or the cam sensor was not set properly?

So the initial start up is to break it in
The ECM does not need to re-learn after a power loss.

Sounds like a wire or sensor is messed up, or the cam sensor was not set properly?
My o2 sensor reading less than 50 on the scan master and my cross country readings are stuck at 185 on scan master also. I wonder do this has anything to do with my problems

So the initial start up is to break it in
My o2 sensor reading less than 50 on the scan master and my cross country readings are stuck at 185 on scan master also. I wonder do this has anything to do with my problems
Cross count reading stuck at 185