Stainless two piece down pipe

PM me your email and I'll foward the tubing info to you. They've got some 90 degree 2.25" 90's that will run you less than $20 each and then you'd just need to add the center section. It's 16 Ga stainless as well so it won't rust out like mild steel.

If you build another I will buy it! I got a lil extra cash thanks to Inkmasters (haha) and my wife getting a job!! yayyyyyy!!!!

I got the car put back together now. Dont have insurance back on it since I have the firebird to drive but it will be back to use sooner or later. Sounds the same as before. I have an exhaust leak somewhere but I havent even drove it around the block so I think it might be a loose crossover bolt or something. My crossover is junk so it wouldnt suprise me.

Yep. Didnt see any stuff I need right now though. Unless theres 2.5" 304 stainless 180 degree 3.75" radius bends but I didnt see em.

2.25" 90's about 2/3 the normal price. It will help keep the volume and speed up before it gets to the turbo. It's also bigger than the stock cross over so it will help it quite a bit.